Latina Endless Magic Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT WON YET.
These Official Rules apply to Latina Endless Magic Sweepstakes to be conducted during the Entry Period described below (the “Sweepstakes”).
ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older. The Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico and U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. Employees of Latina Media Ventures LLC (“Sponsor”) and Disney Destinations, LLC and their respective affiliates, advertising, public relations, promotion agencies, accounting or legal firms, and members of the immediate family members (parent, spouse, child and sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household of such persons, whether or not related, of any of the above, are not eligible to participate or win the Sweepstakes. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
TO ENTER: Between 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on January 31, 2017 and 12:00 p.m. ET on July 31, 2017 (the "Entry Period"), visit www.latina.com/endlessmagic and follow the directions to complete and submit the online entry form. Entries must be received by 12:00 p.m. ET on July 31, 2017 to be eligible. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
DRAWING: Potential monthly winners will be selected in monthly random drawings held on the below dates from all eligible entries received up to that date. All eligible entries will be carried over to the next month’s drawing. The winner of the Grand Prize (as defined below) will be selected on August 3, 2017 from all eligible entries. The potential winners will be notified by e-mail within 5 days of the drawing using the information provided by such person with his or her entry. Prior to receiving the prize, the potential winner must provide Sponsor with any information or certifications needed by Sponsor, in its sole judgment, for tax reporting purposes. The potential winner also may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, and, where lawful, publicity release within ten (10) business days of date of issuance. If such documents and information are provided to Sponsor within the specified time period, the prize/prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, or Sponsor is unable to contact potential winner within a reasonable time period, the potential winner will not be eligible to receive the prize and Sponsor will select an alternate winner through another random drawing from all remaining eligible entries. If winner of a prize is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her state of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. If winner of the Grand Prize is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her state of residence, Grand Prize winner’s parent or legal guardian must accompany Grand Prize winner on the Grand Prize trip as Grand Prize winner’s guest and will be responsible for all requirements imposed on Grand Prize winner set forth herein. and will be responsible for all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Each of the Grand Prize winner’s guests must be 18 years of age or older and not a minor in his/her state of residence, unless such minor guest’s parent or legal guardian is also one of Grand Prize winner’s guests or is the Grand Prize winner.
PRIZES: Sponsor will award a total of five (5) prizes consisting of four (4) monthly prizes (“Monthly Prizes”) and one (1) grand prize (“Grand Prize”), all as described below. One (1) winner will be selected on the dates of the drawing dates set forth below to receive one (1) of the Monthly Prizes; and one (1) winner will be selected on August 3, 2017 to receive the Grand Prize.
DRAWING DATES; MONTHLY PRIZES:
Drawing on March 3, 2017: Walt Disney World®Resort themed Gift Basket (Approximate retail value: $500)
Drawing on April 3, 2017: Walt Disney World ® Resort themed Gift Basket (Approximate retail value: $500)
Drawing on May 3, 2017: Walt Disney World Resort® themed Gift Basket (Approximate retail value: $500)
Drawing on June 3, 2017: Walt Disney World Resort® themed Gift Basket (Approximate retail value: $500)
GRAND PRIZE: One (1) vacation package for four (4) persons for four (4) nights and five (5) days at Disney World including the following:
• Up to four (4) round trip coach air fares between the major United States gateway airport closest to Grand Prize winner's residence (selected by Sponsor) and the Orlando International Airport; provided, however, if Grand Prize winner resides within two hundred fifty (250) miles of Walt Disney World® Resort, air fare will not be provided.
• Up to four (4) round trip ground transfers between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World® Resort via Disney’s Magical Express service; provided, however, if Grand Prize winner resides within two hundred fifty (250) miles of the Walt Disney World® Resort, ground transfers will not be provided.
• Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room (with a maximum of four (4) persons per room) for four (4) consecutive nights at a Disney Deluxe Resort hotel at Walt Disney World® Resort selected by Disney in its sole discretion.
• Up to four (4) 4-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper® Option.
Items that are not included as part of the Grand Prize vacation package are:
• Transportation between Grand Prize winner’s residence and departure airport
• Travel insurance
• Hotel room service
• Laundry service
• Alcoholic beverages
• Merchandise, souvenirs, etc.
• Local and long distance telephone calls
• Tips, gratuities, service charges or taxes
• All other charges and items not otherwise described above
The estimated retail value of the Grand Prize vacation package is $5,300.00.
Winning vacation package rules include, but are not limited to:
• Vacation package must be taken before July 31, 2018 and the Grand Prize winner and his/her guests must travel together on the same itinerary.
• Departure date and accommodations are subject to availability; certain restrictions and blockout dates may apply. Advance reservations required.
• Vacation package is for the Grand Prize winner and three (3) guests of the Grand Prize winner's choosing.
• All elements of the vacation package (including, without limitation, the theme park tickets) must be used by the Grand Prize winner and his/her guests at the same time during the redemption of the vacation package.
• Theme park attractions and entertainment are seasonal and subject to change without notice.
• If the Grand Prize winner chooses to bring less than the allotted number of guests, the vacation package will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number of participants with no substitute prize or compensation provided to the Grand Prize winner.
• The Grand Prize winner and his/her guests will be required to execute a liability/publicity release form prior to booking of any travel. Failure to return the executed release form within the specified time period will result in forfeiture of the vacation package.
• Any lost or stolen theme park tickets or travel vouchers will not be replaced.
• Vacation package and vacation package components (including, without limitation, theme park tickets) may not be sold, redeemed for cash, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set forth above, used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer or refunded. Vacation package is not redeemable for cash. Vacation package components may not be separated. Any unused portion(s) of the vacation package will be forfeited.
The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received by the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value in the event a described prize or any portion thereof, is unavailable for any reason whatsoever. All federal, state and local taxes as well as all other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the winner. All prize details shall be at Sponsor's sole discretion, except as limited by law. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer the prize or redeem prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute the prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, garbled or illegible entries or email; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, typographical, printing, mechanical, electronic or network relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, errors or malfunctions which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the web site. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website, or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and if terminated, at its direction, select the winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. Entrants, by entering and participating in this Sweepstakes, agree that Sponsor and Disney Destinations, LLC, and their respective parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary entries as well as the officers, directors, employees, representatives, members, shareholders and agents of each (collectively, "Released Parties") will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Winner, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the Internet, and world wide web, in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized account subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
WINNER'S NAME: For the winner’s names (available after August 15, 2017) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Latina Endless Magic Sweepstakes, Attn: Marketing Department, Latina Media Ventures LLC, 120 Broadway, 34th floor, New York, NY 10271. Requests must be received no later than September 1, 2017.
SPONSOR: Latina Media Ventures LLC, 120 Broadway, 34th floor, New York, NY 10271