Do you have a passion for helping people? Do you have the leadership skills to bring on real, impactful change? Tell us about it and you could win up to $2,500 to fund your very own Alternative Spring Break project!
This spring, CengageBrain.com is giving away the CengageBrain Leadership in Service Award to one student, or group of students, who will spend their spring break serving those in need. The CengageBrain Leadership in Service Award will reward you and up to  of your friends or classmates with $500 each to be used for airfare, food, lodging and other related expenses while participating in the service project of your choice!
Entering is simple:
1. Decide to get involved and make a difference
2. Voting has begun but you can still submit a project until February 27, 2013
3. Beginning February 15, 2013 start voting for your service project entry... Daily
4. Beginning February 15, 2013 tell your friends and fellow students to vote for your service project entry... Daily
5. Check the winners page on March 1, 2013 to see if you've won!
To enter, click the button below and tell us about your service project in 250 words or less. Please be sure to include the location of the service project, and the name of the organization you will be working with in your project description.