An error occurred. Please reload the page and try again.
Image Displayed in Gallery
Dory Summer Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. MINORS MUST HAVE PERMISSION FROM THEIR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN IN ORDER TO ENTER.
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. SPONSOR: Disney Interactive, located at 1200 Flower Street Glendale, CA 91201 (“Sponsor”) whose decisions are final and binding with respect to this contest ("Contest") and is solely responsible for all aspects of this Contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible for this Contest, at the time of entering you must be: [a] a legal resident of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (collectively, “Territory”); [b] 13 years of age or older; and [c] not an employee of Sponsor or its respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies, the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”), nor a household member or immediate family member of any such employee. “Household member” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate family member” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. Subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the period commencing at 9:00 A.M. Pacific Time (“PT”) on June 2, 2017 and ending at 11:59 P.M. PT on June 30, 2017 (“Entry Period”), eligible entrants may compete to possibly win a prize by submitting a photo via Instagram as more fully described below. For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Pacific Time and the Sponsor’s computer will be the official time keeping device for the purposes of this Contest.
(a) create a photo (“Photo”) that shows how Dory inspires your summer vacation, including the following hashtag in the caption of your photo: #DorySummerContest. No product purchase (e.g., character costumes, toys, DVDs) or visit to a Disney theme park is necessary to enter this Contest nor will it increase your chances of winning. Each photo you post using the hashtag: #DorySummerContest during the Entry Period constitutes one (1) entry (each an “Entry”). Limit one Entry per person. Your Photo must include you (the entrant) and may (but is not required to) inlncude your family and/or friends.
(b) Check your Instagram account for a comment or from Sponsor with a link to complete your entry and complete and submit the entry form. If you do not complete the entry form, your Entry will be not be submitted.
ALL INDIVIDUALS WHO APPEAR IN YOUR PHOTO, AND ANYONE INVOLVED IN TAKING OR UPLOADING THE PHOTO, MUST CONSENT TO BE INCLUDED IN THE CONTEST. BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU AS THE ENTRANT WARRANT AND REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE OBTAINED THE CONSENT OF ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL (OR FROM THE PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN OF ANY MINOR) WHO APPEARS IN YOUR ENTRY TO HAVE THEIR IMAGE AND LIKENESS USED BY SPONSOR WITHOUT FURTHER COMPENSATION.
Please abide by the following guidelines or your photo will be disqualified:
(1) Do not include any last names or other personal information in your Photo.
(2) Do not show any visible brands or logos on clothes, in the background, or elsewhere.
(3) Do not use rude gestures, profanity, or any risky stunts.
IN ORDER FOR YOUR ENTRY TO BE VALID, YOUR ACCOUNT MUST BE PUBLIC AND VIEWABLE BY SPONSOR. Winner is subject to verification and compliance with these Rules.
Posting a photo on Instagram requires a mobile device and therefore data rates may apply. Your Entry must be received during the Entry Period. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified.
4. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND SPECIFICATIONS: By submitting an Entry, you agree that any Entry you make is not being made in confidence or trust and that no confidential or fiduciary relationship is intended or created among you, Sponsor, and Instagram, in any way, and that you have no expectation of any review, compensation or consideration of any type (other than the opportunity to win the Prize described herein). You further agree that your Entry will not contain any content that would infringe or violate any right of a third party including without limitation: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or contractual rights. This includes any trademark, trade name or logo of any third party or naming/referencing/depicting a third party (living or dead) without his/her written consent; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person's personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation.
In addition to the foregoing requirements, Entries may not contain, and Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any Entry that: (i) is sexually explicit or suggestive, dangerous, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, or contain nudity; (ii) promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; (iii) is obscene or offensive, or endorses any form of hate or hate group; (iv) defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about Sponsor or other products, people or companies; (v) contains trademarks, logos or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, or advertises or promotes any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses; (vi) contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including music, photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media) without permission; (vii) contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission; (viii) communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or (ix) is in violation of any law or regulation.
Entries that do not meet the requirements and specifications listed above and that are otherwise inappropriate, objectionable, or unsuitable for the uses contemplated in these Rules, may be disqualified, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Once an Entry is submitted, it cannot be modified.
By submitting an Entry, you hereby grant Sponsor, as well as their respective licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable (in whole or part) worldwide license under all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, privacy and publicity rights and other intellectual property rights you own or control to use, reproduce, transmit, display, exhibit, distribute, index, comment on, modify, create derivative works based upon, perform and otherwise exploit such Entries, in whole or in part, in all media formats and channels now known or hereafter devised (including on Sponsor’s websites, on third party web sites, on Sponsor’s broadcast and cable networks and stations, on Sponsor’s broadband and wireless platforms, products and services, on physical media, and in theatrical release) for any and all purposes including entertainment, news, advertising, promotional, marketing, publicity, trade or commercial purposes, all without further notice to you, with or without attribution, and without the requirement of any permission from or payment to you or to any other person or entity.
5. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be posted by 11:59 P.M. PT on June 30, 2017 to be eligible. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Account is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 3 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Neither the Entities, Instagram, nor any of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; or Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in your email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple Accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Void where restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, local and municipal laws and regulations. Proof of submission of Entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same. Releasees are not responsible for any changes or unavailability of the Instagram application that may interfere with the Contest (including any limitations, any restrictions, or any conditions on Sponsor’s ability to use Instagram for the Contest as set forth herein) or ability of entrant to timely enter, receive notices or communicate with Sponsor via Instagram, in which case Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may terminate or modify the Contest.
6. PROCEDURES: Entries for the Contest will be accepted only during the Entry Period. Entries will be judged by Sponsor’s appointed panel of judges consisting of employees of Sponsor ("Judges") who will score the eligible Entries based on the following criteria ("Criteria"): Relevance to theme of how Dory inspires your summer vacation (50%), Creativity (30%) and Personality (20%) in order to choose the potential winner (“Winner”) for this Contest.
TIED ENTRIES: In the event of a tie, the tie will be broken by the Judges based on the first Criterion – Relevance to theme of how Dory inspires your summer vacation. The decision of the Judges shall be final and binding.
7. WINNER: On or about July 7, 2017, Sponsor will send the potential Winner a Direct Message to their Account (“Notification”). In order to be declared a winner, you must meet the eligibility requirements in Section 2 above. Upon initial Notification by Sponsor, potential Winner must contact Sponsor at the email address or phone number provided by Sponsor and provide Sponsor with their contact information (name, email address, shipping address and/or phone number).
Failure to respond to the Sponsor within three (3) days of Sponsor’s first Notification attempt, or return of Sponsor’s Notification message as undeliverable after two (2) attempts may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate potential Winner, if time permits. The prize will be awarded, provided it is validly claimed by July 14, 2017, after which Sponsor will make reasonable efforts to select an alternate winner, if time permits. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to the Instagram Direct feature, the Instagram comment function or email functionality issues that may interfere with winner notification. Winner must meet all eligibility requirements. Potential Winner may be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within two (2) days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited).
At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification and forfeiture of the Prize may result from any of the following: [a] potential Winner’s failure to respond to Sponsor within three (3) days of Sponsor’s first Notification attempt; [b] the return of Sponsor’s Notification message as undeliverable after two (2) attempts; [c] potential Winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of eligibility; [d] potential Winner’s failure to validly claim the Prize by July 14, 2017 [e] potential Winner’s failure to make their Account public and viewable by the Sponsor as described in Section 3 herein; and [f] any other non-compliance with these Rules. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
8. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): The potential Winner of the Contest will receive a prize package (“Prize”) consisting of an Art Print (ARV: $375.00 and additional merchandise consisting of beach toys and party goods (ARV: $75.00).
Total Prize ARV: $450.00.
Potential Winner is not entitled to exchange or transfer prizes or to obtain cash or other substitutes, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize or portions thereof of equal or greater value if a prize listed or any portion thereof is unavailable for any reason. All taxes and other expenses associated with acceptance and use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any difference between that actual value and ARV will not be awarded.
11. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity arising out of or connected with this Contest, or the Prize awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Contest or the determination of the Winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
12. RULES & WINNERS’ LIST: For a copy of these Rules (before June 30, 2017) or for the name of Winner (after July 14, 2017 and before July 30, 2017) send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line: Dory Summer Contest Winners.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
Your entry is currently pending approval. Once approved, your entry will appear in the gallery and be accessible through the link provided.
Your video is currently being processed. Once done, it will appear in the gallery and be accessible through the link provided.