1. Take a photo or boomerang of your adventures with Diamond Collection wine.
2. Tag it with #DiamondAdventure AND #CoppolaPromo or upload it directly below.
3. Complete entry form for a chance to win!
“#DiamondAdventure” Photo Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”)
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. Sweepstakes entries (“Entries”) may be submitted by entrants (“Entrants”) utilizing online from 12:00:01 a.m. EST September 1, 2017 through 11:59:59 p.m. EST September 30, 2017 (“Promotion Period”). One Hundred (100) Prize winners will be selected in random drawings from among all eligible Entries received during Promotion Period.
2. ENTRIES. Entries will be accepted online (website, Instagram, and Twitter). Limit three (3) entries per person, regardless of method of entry. This Sweepstakes is not in any manner sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter or Instagram.
To enter online: visit www.DiamondAdventure.com (the “Website”) and click on the applicable Sweepstakes banners, buttons and/or links to access the online Sweepstakes entry form. Follow the instructions provided to fully complete the entry form and upload a photo or video (no more than 15 seconds in length) showing your summer adventures with Francis Coppola Diamond Collection wine (the “Theme”). By completing the entry form and submitting a Theme-applicable photo/video, an Entrant will receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes. Incomplete Entries and/or Entries containing inaccurate Entrant information will be void, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
To enter via Instagram: Follow the Sponsor on Instagram (@coppolawine) and submit a photo or video (no more than 15 seconds in length) relevant to the Theme. All Sweepstakes submissions posts must include the promotional hashtags, #DiamondAdventure & #CoppolaPromo in order to be eligible. Submission of a Theme-applicable photo/video (with the proper hashtags) is a mandatory part of entry. Each photo/video submission will receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes. Entrants must have an active and non-private Instagram. All entries should adhere to the Instagram Guidelines and their Terms of Service that are posted on the Instagram website, www.instagram.com. By submitting an Entry via Instagram.com, each Entrant consents to receive from the Sponsor an Instagram comment, if applicable, an email notifying such Entrant that he/she is a potential Prize Winner. Entries posted by a private Instagram account will not be recognized. Entrants will be required to have a public Instagram account in order to accept an eligible entry.
To enter via Twitter: Follow the Sponsor on Twitter (@coppolawine) and submit a photo or video (no more than 15 seconds in length) relevant to the Theme. All Sweepstakes submissions posts must include the promotional hashtags, #DiamondAdventure & #CoppolaPromo in order to be eligible. Submission of a Theme-applicable photo/video (with the proper hashtags) is a mandatory part of entry. Each photo/video submission will receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes. NOTE: All Entrants must be Twitter followers of @coppolawine in order to send or receive direct messages from @coppolawine on Twitter.
If an Entrant submits a photo or video (and/or comment) that is not Theme-related, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, the entry will be disqualified.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS/RESTRICTIONS: Once submitted, an entry cannot be deleted, canceled or modified. In order to be eligible, entries must actually be received by Sponsor during the Promotion Period. Entries received by Sponsor before the start of the Promotion Period or after the end of the Promotion Period will be discarded and deemed VOID. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, an entry is “received” when the Website’s servers record the entry information. Proof of submitting a Sweepstakes entry form online (such as an automated computer receipt confirming entry or “thanks for entering” screen or message) will not be deemed by Sponsor to constitute proof of actual receipt by Sponsor of an entry for purposes of this Sweepstakes. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, do not provide the required information in their entry form, or do not abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor will be disqualified. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or using any email address other than the Entrant’s or any other website, including, without limitation, commercial promotion subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified. Your submission of an entry constitutes your representation of eligibility, consent to participate in Sweepstakes and consent for Sponsor to obtain, use, and transfer your name, address, photograph and other information for the purpose of Sweepstakes administration.
Entrants represent and warrant that their submitted entry is the original work of the Entrant, has not been previously published, has not won previous awards, and does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity and must have been created in a legal and safe manner. If the entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by the Entrant or provided by the Sponsor, and/or are subject to the rights of third parties, the Entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the entry, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the entry by Sponsor in the manner set forth in these Official Rules, including, without limitation, name and likeness releases for any person who appears in or is identifiable in the entry (collectively, the “Clearances”). By submitting an entry, an Entrant warrants and represents that he or she consents to the submission and use of the entry in the Sweepstakes.
By submitting an entry, each Entrant: 1) irrevocably grants the Released Parties a royalty-free non-exclusive license throughout the world to use, re-use, copy, publish, republish in whole or in part, edit, add to, modify, and rearrange the entry in whatever media without further permission, consideration or payment to the Entrant, except where prohibited; 2) warrants and represents that the Entry is entirely the original creation/work of the Entrant and that use of the Entry as described herein will not violate any law or infringe upon the rights, title, claim or interest of any third party; and 3) certify that Entrant is the creator and sole copyright owner of the Entry.
Entries may not contain any image or depiction of the following: (i) materials which include or constitute trademarks, trade names or copyrighted works created or owned by any person or entity other than Entrant or for which the Entrant has obtained owner’s written permission to use (Sponsor’s discretion); (ii) materials bearing profanities, or bearing the name or likeness of any celebrity, living or dead; (iii) materials which contain visible identifiable or potentially identifiable personal information, including but not limited to, phone numbers, website links, street addresses, email addresses or license plate numbers; (iv) inappropriate behavior for a general audience; (v) any depiction of real or simulated sexual acts; (vi) violence in any form; (vi) materials which violate anyone’s reasonable privacy expectations, violate any known agreement, or which are defamatory in nature; (viii) materials which are derogatory to Sponsor, or any affiliated entity or person; (ix) materials which are discriminatory based on race, religion, national origin, physical disability, age, sex, or sexual orientation or preference; (x) materials in which any person identifiably appears unless Entrant has obtained an appropriate written release from such person granting all rights required herein; and, (xi) materials which do not comply with all other requirements in these Official Rules. Entries that do not conform to these guidelines will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to reject or disqualify any entry which Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, determines to be inconsistent with the letter or spirit of the Official Rules or potentially damaging to its, the Sweepstakes’, or another’s image or reputation.
3. ELIGIBILITY. No Purchase Necessary. Entrants must be legal residents of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico and other US territories and possessions), who are at least 21 years of age or older at the time of entry (“Entrants”). The following persons are not eligible to participate or win: Employees, contractors and agents of Francis Ford Coppola Winery, 300 Via Archimedes, Geyserville, CA 95441 (the “Sponsor”), and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, suppliers, distributors, brokers, wholesalers, licensed retailers, agents and retailers, members of any state alcohol beverage commission, any advertising and promotion agencies involved in the Sweepstakes (collectively, the "Promotion Parties"), their respective employees and immediate family members (defined as parents, siblings, children and spouse, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants warrant that they are eligible to enter the Sweepstakes under the applicable law governing contests and/or the procurement of prizes and awards. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant if it determines in good faith that the Entrant did not meet the eligibility requirements or follow the Official Rules, or if Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of a Prize would violate applicable law. Entrants may be required to submit proof of eligibility. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
4. PRIZE WINNER SELECTION. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential Prize winners will be notified by email, telephone, Instagram comment, Twitter direct message, and/or U.S. mail (depending on method of entry). Odds of winning a Prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit one (1) Prize per person/household/valid email address. By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor by telephone, email and/or US postal mail for Sweepstakes purposes only. Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, late, misdirected, or undelivered entries, email or failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines or telephone systems; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission, transaction processing, or communication; interrupted or unavailable network, server, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections; miscommunications, failed computer hardware or software or technical failures; scrambled transmissions; printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, the Official Entry Form, the announcement of the prizes, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, telephone, electronic, mail or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries or email. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any and all entries of an entrant who Sponsor believes has attempted to tamper with, subvert or impair the entry process or the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes and disqualify such person from participating in this Sweepstakes. The use of script, macro, bot, or other automated entry or similar devices, including without limitation commercial Sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services sites, is prohibited and entries through such devices are void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any Entrant, Entrant will be deemed, as applicable, the person named on the Official Entry Form (if applicable) or, for the online entry method, the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Proof (to Sponsor’s satisfaction) of being the authorized account holder may be required by Sponsor. The Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
5. PRIZES. Each Prize winner, upon the Sponsor’s confirmation of eligibility, will receive one (1) Francis Coppola Diamond Collection logoed 16 ounce Klean Kanteen water bottle (ARV - $10/per). Total Prize Pool - $1,000. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the responsibility of winners. The Prize winners are solely responsible for all matters relating to their Prize after it is awarded.
By accepting a Prize, the winners agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties, each of their related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the Prize in question. The winners will each be responsible for all local, state, and federal taxes associated with the receipt of their Prize. If a Prize or Prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to a potential Prize Winner, if a potential Prize Winner cannot be reached within three (3) business days from the first notification attempt, or if a potential Prize Winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, then such person shall be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate Prize Winner may be selected for the Prize at issue.
6. MISCELLANEOUS. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prizes is permitted except by Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or applicable portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Federal, state and local taxes and all other expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are winners’ sole responsibility. Non-compliance with any of the foregoing or with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and awarding of Prize to an alternate winner at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If any Prize or Prize notification letter is returned as undeliverable or Sponsor is unable to otherwise contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period, winner may be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to: 1) disqualify any person and void any entries of any person who it believes has tampered with the entry process or any other component of this Sweepstakes, whose conduct or actions affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or who is in violation of these Official Rules and void all associated entries; and 2) modify, suspend or terminate this Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes, including but not limited to war, strikes, and/or acts of God, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) and, in the event of termination, at its discretion, select winner(s) for the drawing(s) at issue from among eligible, non-suspect entries received for such drawing(s) as of the date of the event requiring such termination. By participating, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and agree that: 1) Promotion Parties and their respective designees and assigns may use (unless prohibited by law) such Entrant’s name, voice, city/state of residence, photograph, and/or other visual likeness for advertising and/or trade purposes and/or for any other purpose in any and all media or formats now or hereafter known worldwide in perpetuity without further compensation, permission or notification; and 2) Promotion Parties shall have no liability and will be released and held harmless from any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to winner or any third party or damage to personal or real property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE THE SWEEPSTAKES WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
ENTRANT’S AGREEMENT: All Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By participating, you consent for Sponsor to obtain, use, and transfer your name, address, phone number, email address, and other information for the purpose of administering this Sweepstakes and for other purposes as set forth below, including in the Use of Data section. The Prize Winners also acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize.
DISPUTES: By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that 1) Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; 2) Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and 3) Under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrants and Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California. Any legal proceedings arising out of this Sweepstakes or relating to these Official Rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts serving Sonoma County, California, and the parties consent to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising under or relating to these Official Rules. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
WINNERS LIST REQUEST: To request confirmation of the name, city, and state of residence of the Prize Winner, please send a self-addressed, stamped business size envelope, by 10.01.17, to: “#DiamondAdventure” Sweepstakes Winners List Request, 300 Via Archimedes, Geyserville, CA 95441.
#DIAMONDADVENTURE SWEEPSTAKES 2017 PRIZE DETAILS
PRIZES (100). Each Prize winner, upon the Sponsor’s confirmation of eligibility, will receive one (1) Francis Coppola Diamond Collection logoed 16 ounce Klean Kanteen water bottle (ARV - $10/per). Total Prize Pool - $1,000. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the responsibility of winners. The Prize winners are solely responsible for all matters relating to their Prize after it is awarded.
For full details, see official rules.
Upload your photos or tag them on Twitter or Instagram for a chance to win a Francis Coppola Diamond Collection Klean Kanteen water bottle!
Image Displayed in Gallery
You're all set! Thank you for entering and showing us how you're recent adventures with Francis Coppola Diamond Collection wines.